Parallels RAS Overview
Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) is a secure and comprehensive solution for delivering application and server-based desktops to any device.
- Easily deliver any Windows applications and full desktops using Microsoft RDS/RDSH or any major hypervisor (VDI).
- Simply use Windows applications on iOS or Android as if they were natively designed for mobile devices.
- Securely access applications on any HTML browser, PC, Mac, Linux, Chromebook™, Raspberry Pi, and more.
- Deploy Parallels RAS on private, hybrid, public clouds, or hyperconverged solutions (Nutanix Acropolis, KVM, and HPE).
IDC Named Parallels RAS a Major Player
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Virtual Client Computing Software Assessment
- Parallels Remote Application Server placed as a Major Player by ID
IDC MarketScape reports:
“One of the biggest strengths that Parallels RAS brings to the market is simplicity. This, by itself, was one of the reasons Parallels was highly rated by references—because of the integration of its VCC software.”
“Parallels sells at a significantly lower cost point than premium products sold by larger VCC vendors”
How Parallels RAS Helps IT
Comprehensive Security Effective data protection, control, and two-factor authentication
Deployment wizards, application containers, and enhanced RDS
Brilliant mobile experience and unified policies
Supports Amazon Web Services™ and Microsoft Azure
- Parallels RAS is the most flexible application and desktop delivery solution on the market by adapting to your needs with:
- Flexible Licensing
- Enhances RDS experience and security
- Your applications can be used on any device
- Parallels RAS customers have reduced their TCO by 60% by replacing Citrix with Parallels RAS